Wednesday, February 1, 2012

ugh, blah, blue, blee, fuck

Marathon News:

So I ranted about yesterday sucking, well today was even worse. I started running and it sucked. I hate running, so most of my running experiences suck to some degree, but this was terrible. In fact it was a terrible, horrible, no good, very bad running day, to quote a famous children's book. I am going to be a teacher get used to it! Anywho, today felt as if I was running through a pool of jello, pudding, and glue with lead feet. So I stopped running and started walking.

While walking I wanted to figure out what was plaguing me, so I could get over it and run new again. Here is my rant list of things that are potentially messing with my ability to run.

1. terrible, horrible, no good, very bad songs on my usually awesome playlist.
2. I literally had one vodka tonic last night, and I really think it messed with my muscles and my brain readiness.
3. Little brats were passing me left and right running like they were in the olympics.
4. Then an old man at least age 65 passed me... f my life!
5. I think I need a change of scenery I am getting tired of seeing the same stuff everyday.
6. I am having a mental crisis about the kind of person I am because Kevin pointed out that I string guys along.
7. I am slowly realizing this is extremely true.
8. How do I make it stop?
9. Is it really that bad a thing?
10. What if it is essentially a part of who I am?
11. Am I a bad person because of it?
12. For some reason I never feel rested when I wake up, why?
13. Can I work through these things or at least get rid of them long enough to train?
14. Valentines day is stupid.

Well that's my rant list that is pretty much a copy of Kate's but oh well, it seemed to help her so hopefully it will help me?

ta-ta, ciao, ugh

SO FRUSTRATED

1 comment:

Living Arete said...

Come on Nina, keep pushing yourself!