Sunday, February 26, 2012

Wednesday, Thursday, Saturday

I was really busy this past week and didn't have sufficient time to blog. I really shouldn't blog now, but it's my favorite form of procrastination!

I will start with Wednesday's dream:

It was an escape from a dictator who went soft for a day. We lived in this muddy jungle type environment and we had to hurry to have a free life. There were different stations set up, one for ground transportation, one for walking, and one for flying. We were assigned the flying station and my family couldn't be happier! We were running with all of our belongings hoping to make it in time for our flight. Of course I am one of the first of my family to make it to the "airport". The airport was 4 crop sized airplanes in a mowed grassy area and that's about it! I start freaking out that my family is running behind, so I run back to see what the hell is going on! They are walking and chatting idly like our freedom wasn't at stake. I somehow get them to run towards the airport. We were too late, they were already loading a group of four blondes before us! I start arguing with the gate attendant and she says they are running behind and that we are not leaving for another 3 planes. Phew! So we sit in the airport enjoy the sun, go to the shops, until finally it's our turn. We end up flying into Oklahoma and the first place we attend is the fair. We start searching around the fair grounds just taking our time because finally we were free!!!

Thursdays dream: 

I threw a huge slumber party with all of my friends and some of their friends. Of course it was only girls, but man it was stupid. I definitely did not think this one through! There were girls of all ages some were five years old and some were 21! It was the weirdest thing of my life! The morning after the sleepover I send Kenni with most of the girls to exercise and run and get the heck out of my hair! While Kenni is entertaining 15 of the girls, I go to my bedroom to relax. BUT the five year olds are following me around because they don't know what to do! So we end up playing dress up, until we start wondering where Kenni is! Her and the girls have been slip and sliding for the past hour and a half!

That's all I remember!

Saturday's dream: 
***Warning for all men who read this blog, it is incredibly graphic, I can't believe I even dreamed it up***

I can' believe I am so messed up in the head, is this stuff institution worthy?

I don't really remember the first part of the dream very well. I simply remember being happy with my family and having someone in our lives that we trusted dearly! That someone had wronged my family in an unforgivable way, and I had to have my revenge.  I think he killed my parents and I wanted revenge! He lived in my parents house and he was about to have this huge soiree. So I snuck in and told all the service people to leave unless they wanted to die. I run upstairs and open the door to him and his mistress in the throws. I start yelling that I need answers and I need them now or they will experience pain as never before! He starts laughing, but pushes the girl off of him and looks at me smugly. I tell him I have people to back me up if he chooses not to comply. I start yelling tell me what you know, tell me what you withheld! He again laughs and says he'll never tell. I give him one more chance to tell me or I will make his mistress start cutting off things he holds dear. I think he thought I was talking about money and he begins to laugh in my face. I hand his mistress a knife and tell her to start cutting things off. She looks at me like I'm crazy and I hold a gun to her head and tell her to do it. I bind the man to the bed so he can't hurt the mistress and close the door for her to begin. I hear screams and shrieks and the most awful noises I have ever heard. She opens the door with bloody hands and hands me a piece of his manhood. (what the fuck brain?) We unbind his mouth so he can speak, he tells me about some money squandering he has been doing for years without my parents knowing. When they found out he killed them and changed their will so he would inherit everything. I tell him thank you for the truth, and then tell the mistress cut off the rest of his manhood and his tongue, once again she hesitates but I shoot her in the foot to get her to comply. Once again we bind him and I close the door. I don't even know how to describe holding this man's junk and throwing it back in his face. Without his tongue it was hard for him to yell, but somehow he managed to say GO! I begin sprinting for my car, finding my wallet phone and keys! I run out the backdoor and I hear the dogs barking. The last thought I remember is how am I going to get the dogs in my car?

That's when I woke up from this nightmare panting and sweating. I basically start freaking out, what the hell just went down inside my brain? I think I need to reevaluate my life...
Seriously, this is not the first incredibly disturbing dream I have had, this is just the first one I chose to share, and well I don't know if I'll keep saturday's dream up.

No comments: