Tuesday, February 28, 2012

small dream, BIG PROBLEM

The dream was simple and annoying. I look at my phone and see an email from Jared saying he sent a friend request for someone that he knew to friend me on facebook. I answer with an answer like "OK thanks for explaining because I was wondering who this person was!' That's all for the dream!

BIG PROBLEM

I

HAVE

A

COUGH!

MY

HEAD

WEIGHS

1 MILLION

POUNDS!

I hate being sick, but at least I am being productive! I have finished my scholarship application for study abroad, I am endorsed to study in Spain in June 2012, and I finished my application for the study abroad program!

WHAHOO! Granada here I come!

2 comments:

Living Arete said...

That is awesome! the Granada part, not the sick part haha Your pharmacist recommends sudafed. :P

The Fantasy World said...

VIVA EspaƱa! Awesome news! :)