Monday, February 6, 2012

Let's go to the mall, today!

Ok well really in my dream we went to a Blockbuster which slowly turned into a Target, but that's close enough to a mall right?

Kevin, Brandon, and I decided we were bored one night and decided to go to Blockbuster and get a movie. Blockbuster was cool but they decided to go look for some action/horror movie. I, of course being the future teacher, start looking at the children's movie that are currently popular. Then I notice I don't hear the boys laughing or being stupid so I go searching for them. I get distracted by clothes, of course, it's a girl thing. I remember coming to a wall of hair ties. I really needed hair ties! I find the boys trying to find new clothes in Target, but all of the boy clothes are children sized. If you know anything about these guys they are not children sized in the slightest. The boy section was coincidentally next to the clearance section of girls clothes. Kevin finds a shirt that may fit him, so we follow him to the dressing room. Brandon and I start arguing over their movie choice when I wake-up.

Woot, that's all I got for last night!

1 comment:

Living Arete said...

The funny thing is I really enjoy a good kid's movie!

It took me forever to get the HIMYM reference.

I hope Kevin didn't get that shirt in the girl's clearance section!