Sunday, February 12, 2012

Rival Factions,

I was at a hearing for someone I knew. We were watching some court trial from up above in the dome part of the court room. The trial went along, but became really boring after a while so I left with Juan. I said hi to some friends that I haven't seen in a while and follow Juan to another office. He had some violation that he was trying to get out of, but he couldn't. He start complaining about having to tell his dad about the $90 fine he has to pay. Then, I remember driving home with a group of people in my car, we pass my mom driving my dads car. For some reason we are driving in the grass because the roads are so terrible! We arrive at my house, but it's nothing like my house in reality. It's a huge house in the country made out of rocks and a nice long gravel driveway and there are a lot of people there. I think I have seen this house, or something like it, in a movie or something. This house has a huge back yard and I walk through the side door. I walk through the living room and see people sitting there. We kind of go through a stare down, and that's when the rivalries begin! I run through the house grabbing people from my team and fly through the backdoor to the car. Of course, I can never unlock the car fast enough and people are running entirely to slow! The other team is also running! Jared is the leader of the other team and I am the leader of my team! Our first goal is to make it to our next door neighbors house which is about 5 miles away! Jared's team has to run and we got the car, which means we arrived at the house first and we got a place in the living room. Jared's team had to sit outside in an outdoor tea table. I apologize to one of Jared's teammates for taking up all the space and she says that they need to open space anyway!

The last thing I remember is walking into the kitchen to talk strategy!

Keep dreaming, for when we dream we reach a world entirely of our own- Albus D.

1 comment:

Living Arete said...

Juan shouldn’t have to pay the fine because it wasn’t his car…it was some other rando green car in parking lot