Tuesday, February 14, 2012

V-Day again!

So last night was one of those nights where my dreams basically planned out my next day in my head for me.

I didn't really realize this until some of my morning routine was different from dream. First difference, in my dream I went into my bathroom and took a shower, fixed my hair, and ate some yogurt. I did none of those things since I decided to sleep in and forego any type of sufficient self-maintenance. When I noticed I hadn't eaten any yogurt I knew something funky was up! Then as I am driving to my school that I am working at (YES I AM WORKING AT A SCHOOL!!!!!) I noticed Kate's car was gone. In my dream, Kate was still at her apartment and I texted her asking what is she doing? Well that obviously wasn't true in reality and that is the exact moment I figured it was a dream. Woah! I hate when I live a whole day through in my dream, only to wake up and realize that I have to do it again!

I don't actually remember my main dream, I remember rolling over and waking up thinking, "silly Abby that's not how you do that!", smiling and continuing my dream! After that I lost it though!

Happy Valentines Day to all my loves, which pretty much means the world of people because I just can't not love someone! Everyone is amazing in their own way and I love that about people! Yes, I am single and not cynical about Valentine's Day! Everyone is so happy and I can't help, but catch the love fever!

Since it's Valentines Day I will do a song of the day:
Love and Some Verses - Iron and Wine

Love is a dress that you made long 
To hide your knees 
Love to say this to your face
I'll love you only
For your days and excitement
What will you keep for to wear?
Someday drawing you different
May I be weaving in your hair?

Love and some verses you hear
Say what you can say
Love to say this in your ear
I'll love you that way
From your changing contentments
What will you choose for to share?
Someday drawing you different, 
May I be weaved in your hair?


I love this song, mainly because of the line may I be weaved in your hair? It says to me, can I stay with you and be weaved into your life through the changes! I think it's incredibly romantic, sweet, subtle, amazing!

Another song of the day: Cosmic Love - Florence and the Machine


A falling star fell from your heart and landed in my eyes
I screamed aloud, as it tore through them, and now it's left me blind

The stars, the moon, they have all been blown out
You left me in the dark
No dawn, no day, I'm always in this twilight
In the shadow of your heart

And in the dark, I can hear your heartbeat
I tried to find the sound
But then, it stopped, and I was in the darkness,
So darkness I became

The stars, the moon, they have all been blown out
You left me in the dark
No dawn, no day, I'm always in this twilight
In the shadow of your heart

I took the stars from my eyes, and then I made a map
And knew that somehow I could find my way back
Then I heard your heart beating, you were in the darkness too
So I stayed in the darkness with you

The stars, the moon, they have all been blown out
You left me in the dark
No dawn, no day, I'm always in this twilight
In the shadow of your heart

The stars, the moon, they have all been blown out
You left me in the dark
No dawn, no day, I'm always in this twilight
In the shadow of your heart




May your day be filled with love from everyone around you!

2 comments:

Living Arete said...

I will share...eventually! Why dont all of you graduate and move back this way?! Feel free to give me a suggestion on what to try to cook.

Living Arete said...

Post Script. I need to steal some Iron and Wine from you