Monday, February 6, 2012

new time, same place

Alright bloggers, I was extremely sleep deprived over this previous weekend. I am a person used to sleep as you can tell by all my completed REM cycles, but I did not sleep that much this weekend. In total starting from thursday night I received maybe 16 hours of sleep, some of you may think "ya that's about right", but this girl needs 8 hours a night! Out of 24 possible hours of sleep I only received 16 and one night I only had about 2 hours of sleep, if that.

So of course the night that I get a full 8 hours my mind decides to go nutso begutso (kate).

I don't know exactly where the dream started or where it ended. It was almost similar to a parallel universe because life was very similar to the one I am in now. I was going to class, making plans, and basically living my life in this other parallel universe. In my dream I lived a life sunday through tuesday morning. I don't remember the details of my days, but really how many times do we remember the details of our daily lives? I remember making plans with someone and canceling plans because I had class. I even remember making myself dinner. I remember going to class, which my mondays were really busy because I had classes all day. Then I remember going to to meeting monday night and going to bed monday night. I remember sleeping and walking through a familiar dream with similar backgrounds, particularly this one where I was in a turkish tourist market. I remember waking up and beginning my daily life on a tuesday and that's where I wake up.

Weird huh? I lived three whole days in one dream, in a parallel universe. Huh? I am really living more than one life and in my dreams I visit my other lives. Woah!

No comments: