Thursday, March 1, 2012

WOAH!

First, I can't really remember my dreams very well because I have been taking Nyquil and for some reason it makes them a lot harder to remember. One dream I am running in and out of my apartment waiting for my new dishwasher. I also ran into Kate's apartment a lot and there were a lot of international students in there! Then I finally ran out of her apartment and around the corner there was a shoreline of rocks and ocean waves beating against them. That's all I've got!

But what I really wanted to say:

Alright blogger friends I only want to say be safe AND HAVE THE BEST TIME OF YOUR LIVES ON YOUR RADIOHEAD TOUR!!!!!! Notice the safe part was a little understated, the only thing I expect from being safe is 1. don't get arrested 2. don't die! That's it!


I expect updates on the craziest experiences and everything! Arete and Fantasy have the best few weeks of your lives and I am happy for you guys to have this experience!

As Spock once said, LIVE LONG AND PROSPER!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

You gave away my secret identity!! Now the three people that read this will know :O

Also if im having that many international students over, i should really start cleaning my apartment.....

The Fantasy World said...

Oh Nina! You know us. We will have a fantabsolutcalafragaridiculouawesome time.

Love you all, we'll be safe and have a lot lot lot of fun!