Wednesday, January 25, 2012

Suicide...

Alright dream followers my dreams took on the depressing and awful last night.....

But first just plain weird!

Apparently, I was in a real life Grey's Anatomy situation. This dream involved a lot of running. I was running from room to room spouting off doctor lingo. The next thing I hear is Bailey's coming! We can't figure out what the hell is going on but, I am paged to go to her. She comes struggling down the hallway saying "I'm on my second, I'm on my second!" I had no idea what that meant, but I followed her. Next thing I know she's laying in a hospital bed with legs up ready to give birth! It all made sense, she wanted me to deliver the baby! So I literally see everything! That kind of vivid I wish my mind would do with out! I deliver her sweet baby girl! Cutest freaking thing I have ever seen! The rest of the dream we are just playing and coddling Bailey's baby!

Now onto depressing...

My first dream was terrible. I was sitting in my house and hosting a group of people. We were trying to figure out what to do, but people were going in and out of the scene. So I grew tired of it. I walk into the kitchen to grab something when my mom finds me and tells me that Sam, my closest cousin, has committed suicide. The rest of the dream I am trying to find her and the body. Trying to find out why she would do that. I go to her house, her school, car, girlfriend's house, and no one knows where she is. That's basically the end of that dream, but it was so realistic that I needed to text Sam when I woke up to make sure everything was ok.

The next dream again has to do with death, the death of my mom. However, this dream was weird. I barely remember them telling me my mom was dead. I was confused and distraught. Natalie was there and she took my mom's phone. Dad and I couldn't be in the city anymore so we headed out to out lake house. Except that mom was with us in the car, she was driving. It didn't make sense. I think she knew that she was dead, but she could still be with us. On the ride up Natalie kept calling me with my mom's phone and it was literally torture. My mind skipped over the actual lake trip and mourning part, mainly because I don't think I could fathom it. On our way back we stop at a gas station to load up on fuel and junk food. I was so confused about my mom's death that I just kept wondering around the gas station. Eventually I go to check out and the car is gone. They left without me! I found a way back and actually made it back before they did. The rest of the dream I am moping about.

Ok that's it dream people! I don't know why my dreams went crazy or depressing, but oh well!

Marathon news!

Rain or shine, I'm still going to run!

No comments: