Monday, January 30, 2012

La tee da

So I meant to post my dream from two nights ago, but I was distracted and busy!

Two nights ago I had a dream that I kind of like to call an occupy dream. This dream wasn't crazy and for the most part I was just walking around in a dream world with no purpose or adventure. These dreams just occupy my mind while I'm sleeping. So in this particular dream world I was walking around the OU campus particularly the education building. I was literally going through every floor just kind of wandering around. I would sometimes run into people that I know, like people from class, but they would always run in and out of my dream quickly. I then decided to go check out the parking lot for whatever reason. The parking lot had turned into a spice market full of freshly growing herbs and produce. I run into one of my friends Shahn, who was supposed to be taking the MCAT, but he seemed relaxed and chilled out. I asked him did you take the MCAT? He said that he decided not to and become a produce farmer! Well ok! I walk around the produce market and there is my friend Chris, he shows me all of the vegetables he is growing.

That's that for this particular dream.

Last night's dream is difficult to decipher. There are pieces of the dream that don't seem to go together or mesh at all. Here's the order I think it goes in. There is a huge womens basketball game going on in the gym. Me and a couple of friends are waiting in I guess the infirmary because we are all about to have babies! What the hell? My friend next to me was having triplets and I was only having one, but my friends was just popping them out without a problem. I was having trouble and I was shy! People kept walking by the window and I didn't want anyone to see what was going on. Then the whole basketball team walks in hooting and hollering because they won! I think at this point in the dream, my mind decided to forget about the baby thing because for the rest of the dream I am not about to have a baby! Anyway, we head to Natalie's house for an after party. There were people everywhere! It was a huge celebration and I just walk from room to room checking out who I want to hang out with. I walk into Natalie's living room where she tells me that there is a boy waiting for me in the laundry room. There is a boy and we decide to go on a drive. We drive through the country and it was so much fun! Then that's the end of that dream.

Then one more dream last night. This one is short! My family and I decide to go eat at Jimmy's Egg in Dallas. When we get there we see someone famous! Our waitress is the girl who plays Britney S. Pears on the popular tv show Glee! I am of course freaking out! My parents who tend to have more cool than me start talking to her! Halfway through the meal I get up to call Abby, who is as obsessed with her as I am, and scream into the phone that I met her!! We squeal on the phone for a little bit, but then I have to head back to lunch. We finish our meal asking her about her life and Glee. She is relieved from her shift and decides she is going to go shopping with us! She takes me to her favorite place which is a piano looking over a beautiful beach scenery! We bond over our taste in furniture and that's the end of this dream as well!

Marathon news:

Running is getting easier and easier everyday!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

omg haha I would love if shahn was a farmer! hahaha