Friday, January 13, 2012

Getting a complex!

This dream is short and sweet, but I must write out all of my dreams! There is a theory that the more you record your dreams the more vividly you remember them. Well so far this theory is working pretty well. So if you ever question why I post short dreams and not just the crazy ones, this is why! This was also my second dream of the night; it came after the previous posted dream.

I am shopping around with my parents. We were walking around a small strip mall just checking out the small shops and boutiques. A lot of the dream consists of going in and out of different shops and trying on things. My mom lately has been preoccupied by singleness and the potential for lack of grandchildren. In the dream one of the last stops was in a wedding dress shop that served as a boutique and library. Weird I know. Anywho after trying on a wedding dress to help my mom out, I decided to check out the library.

The library was awesome! It was my favorite kind of library, it had low book cases of dark wood. Outside of the library there was a beautiful garden with all kinds of green life. There was also an awesome staircase that was sort of shaped like a waterfall. Meaning the top was sort of narrow and the base of the stairs were wide in marble. I loved it! It was my get away. It inspired creativity and imagination without overwhelming the senses. Well I was perusing the shelves and the librarian bitch told me it was closing time soon and I needed to leave. Then she made some snide comment about my singleness and shortness. I can't remember exactly what she said, but I started yelling at her. Telling her she is a rude old shrew who couldn't even dream of love because her nose is stuck in the bindings of books and her ass is larger than the dewey decimal system! I run out of the library/boutique with my parents in tow and tell them what that brat said.

Then that was it for that dream. The reason I named it getting a complex is because I think my dream was telling me that you are feeling insecure about singleness and shortness. BLAH! For future reference I HATE being picked up because people think I'm so short and cute that I can be picked up like a child! Last night while I was partying I was picked up multiple times and it bothered me!

Anywho I hope you all enjoyed my dreams or didn't!

No comments: