Thursday, January 19, 2012

Nightmare...

Well last night I had my first nightmare in a while.

It all started pretty normal. I was with my parents in some town and we were just shopping around in different shops. I had been to one of the shops in real life or in another dream, I can't remember. There was an artifact that I remember wanting so badly. It looked like a dream catcher but has a feather with some sort of token at the end of the feather. Then I tell my parents I am returning to the hotel and I see a different scene emerging. I walk towards the scene and it has Jennifer Aniston and Nicole Kidman. Nicole is telling Jennifer that she always gets all the guys and it's not fair. She then proceeds to tell her that there is one drawback. Dead  men are even crawling out of the ground to get to Jennifer. Nicole looks over towards the doorframe and a hand starts crawling out of the door frame. The hand is green and rotted and black, disgusting and scary. Jennifer didn't see it. So I keep watching the doorframe for more hands. Then the the hand reemerges with the other hand soon following it, Jennifer sees it this time. We all fall in fear and start scrambling backwards as the hands reach the mid forearms.

 Then I wake up, because my dear friend Abby calls me to ask if I will help her make up a sexy Britney Spears dance. And of course I say yes! I then look at the my TV and a scary movie was playing so I figured my scary dream stemmed from that!

Of course now that I write out this scary dream it doesn't seem as scary. But dead hands that are crawling out of door frames freak me out!

Also, for future reference bloggers I will also be posting about training for a half marathon. Hopefully by writing about my training I can become more inspired to cross this off my bucket list. I am just not inspired at all and running for long amounts of time seems awful. Any ideas to get my motivation juices flowing, because man I need help!

Too da loo, bloggers, until next dream or thought!

No comments: