Monday, January 9, 2012

Lord of the Dreams: Return of the Crazy

Ok yes the title is lame, as are most of my titles, but oh well!

Alright so since I didn't update my blog throughout the vacation many dreams were lost to my memory.

Here are some that stuck:

Wedding bells:

So in one night I heard of my cousins engagement and one of my friends attended a wedding and posted a million pictures on facebook. So my dream created a wedding! My friend Mariah was getting married and I was her maid of honor! In real life this would not be true because we are not close enough for her to choose me as her maid of honor. Anywho, I planned everything! Her dress, not my favorite style but looked really elegant on her, had a lot of pickups, it was pristine white, and a halter top with jewels all over the bodice. She looked spectacular! The bridesmaids wore red and had white rose bouquets.   The ceremony was flawless and we soon were transitioning into the reception. Well as most weddings go, there are millions of pictures after the ceremony while everyone heads to the reception. Between every picture that Mariah took, I fed her a shot of tequila! Obviously that did not go over well because the rest of the dream I am following Mariah around as she dances with a bucket in case she needs to puke again! She had a great time, but I kind of wasn't the best maid of honor!

Homecoming:

The next dream I returned to my alma mater to attend the homecoming game. There were numerous activities and events that an alumni could attend. So I arrived early hoping to catch up with some friends! One of the activities was a school clothing sale. At my alma mater they had a store that they named the Cupboard. I was shopping in the Cupboard which was right next to the cafeteria and they shared a restroom hallway. I told my girlfriends I would be right back! When I returned there was my ex with his around a smoking hot model looking girl. My ex and I share an alma mater and that was the first time I had seen him since we broke up. I, of course, cannot keep my composure and I had to leave.

I hated that dream because it was one of those dreams that leaves me in a funk for most of the day. It was so realistic that it took me a long to distinguish reality from dream. More like it took me a while to return to reality from my dream. The emotions and feelings lingered and could not separate them from dream world to reality. Blah!

That's all I've got for now, if I remember anymore trust me you will be the first to hear about it!

No comments: