Thursday, January 26, 2012

Odd

So I was sick all last night with either food poisoning or a stomach virus, waking up every 2-3 hours to get sick.
Because of that, my dreams never quite formed into whole dreams and a numerous amount of snippets or short dreams.

The first dream I remember I was on the security patrol for Dolly Parton! Many of my friends kept asking me for her autograph. I just remember walking Dolly to stage and she began singing my favorite song Jolene.

Then I got up to get sick.

The next dream I was on an adventure or something. We had to trek our way up a treacherous mountain. Sometimes our guide would notice that there were parts I couldn't complete because of my size. So she would send for help to take me to the next section. This happened two or three times. On the third time, I was sent all the way back down the mountain to where the losers of the competition now worked. There I saw Jared and Jason. I asked Jared, isn't it unfair that I get to get a free ride up the mountain? He then said, isn't also unfair that you can't complete the competition for your size? So then, I hopped into his work pick up truck and headed out to the next section of the mountain. This time we had to take a circuitous route, which we had to travel through a ghost town. This was a literal ghost town. We had to wait until the right time for us to pass through the town and even then we had to pass by foot. We walk by a diner that seated living and ghost patrons. They were all just drinking coffee! We keep walking until we reach a cliff that we obviously can't pass.

Then I woke up and got sick.

Finally, I was picking up my mom from somewhere and I saw Jared. He obviously saw me because my car is pretty noticeable and he walked right in front of it. I watched him blatantly try to ignore me, but every time he looked at me I was looking right back. He came over after a while and sat in my car. I said hey we need a chance to catch up why don't you come over for breakfast tomorrow? He said ok. Then the dream goes to the next day. He rings the doorbell and our chorus of dogs starts barking like crazy. I invite him in while my parents are finishing getting ready. We go to the living room and sit on the couch. We begin a nice conversation of small talk. Then I recall other dreams I have had and say, you know its pretty funny because sometimes I dream you're still in love with me and sometimes I dream that you love me but not romantically, and then sometimes I dream you break my heart all over again. By this time I'm in a familiar position with his arm around me, curled up in a ball, with my head of his chest. He apologizes that he can't love me the way I need him to. I realize this is the dream I have been waiting for, a realistic dream of truth.

Then I woke up and got sick.


So that's all I got for you today and needless to say I will not be running today.

No comments: