Friday, January 13, 2012

Circus

Last night's dream is a little hazy, but I am going to do my best to replay it for you all.

I was with another girl. I don't know her in real life, but she was my best friend in the dream. We were walking out of school when we saw this circus vehicle. We decided the circus magician life sounded a lot better than the life we were living. We joined this family of magicians and our first gig was soon! We weren't trained in the deceivery of magicians so our job was to entertain the crowd and prance around like court jesters. The stage we were supposed to be performing on the main stage which seated thousands of people, but we were stuck on the stage that only seated hundreds. I didn't mind because it was our first gig and didn't want such a huge audience! My friend was up first on stage and she was supposed to dress up as a starfish and prance around and joke and stuff. Well she drank way too much before taking stage and we had to pump her stomach just to get her off stage! She was stuck in her starfish costume! I couldn't find my way to the stage to help her out. I was just wondering around trying to find a door to the stage! Finally, I found my way and took stage as a mermaid!

That's when I woke up with a terrible hangover headache!

No comments: