Wednesday, December 21, 2011

Viva Suenos!

This dream along with the previous one were from two nights ago! This one took place in Mexico and don't ask me how I know that, I just know!

So I am staying in a really nice hotel room with all of the hispanic side of my family! It's really crowded. We decide to head out and go to the nearby market! My parents and I head out before everyone else. In order to get to the market we need to take an underwater subway. It was pretty cool because it passed right by a coral reef and there was all types of marine life! The market was incredibly interesting with all types of goods from textiles, foods, and souvenirs! We were checking out some textiles when some man starts swindling us. He says follow me and I'll show you something you wouldn't believe! We were so happy from the awesome trip that we said sure! He took us in a tunnel below the shallow shores of the gulf, and we were just so blissful watching the fish and marine life! Then it started getting a little weird... I could tell by the color scheme. It changed from pretty marine colors to sharp red and black and white. He then tell us that he recruited us to participate in an experiment. This experiment allowed people to change the reality they live in. I was sent to a reality where I was incredibly rich and posh. I was smoking a cigarette from one of the long holders, like Cruella De Ville. I had at least four men awaiting my attention. I loved it! I was pretty much the queen of my life and I never had to worry about a thing. I was just as blissful as I was with my family in the other reality. Then things start becoming distorted, like my shower started using rusty water. Then the guys started acting like apes, and I knew I needed to get out of this reality. But no one ever told me how to exit the experiment! I begin running from this reality, desperately seeking an exit. Someone grabs me and stops me. 

He says "Nina, from the experiment?" I am breathing heavy, I'm scared, and all I can do is nod.

He says "You can trust me, come with me, the people who ran that experiment are black market people who trap people with thoughts of different realities, while they steal everything you have from the original." 

I'm shaking! I don't know what to do! All of my family participated, what about them? The next thing I say "what do I do?"

He takes me down a lengthy hallway and to the shore. He says that we have to swim in order to find our way back to the experiment. I stop and ask what about  my family? The man had already acquired my family and they are waiting to meet us at an underwater air pocket. After swimming for what seemed like forever, I finally arrived with my family. The man told us we couldn't wait to catch up on our realities. We begin swimming again and finally find the experiment location. No one is there because in this reality they didn't need a location. The man fixes us up like they did in the original. And away we go back to our original life. 
I remember waking up in the sharp red and black room and the men looking shocked. We just jump out of chairs and sprint back towards the market! Luckily, we find the rest of my family and never speak of those realities again. 

That's it! But just wait until I get the time to record last nights dream. It was probably one of the coolest and longest dreams I have had in a while!

No comments: