Tuesday, December 6, 2011

Survey updated because my friends keep adding questions and I can't help myself!


104) Want to write my research paper for me?
No, I don't even want to write my own research paper

105) Best dream you have ever had?
The repeated dream where I befriend a T-rex!

106) Favorite book?
Water for Elephants and The Host and The Pact

107) Favorite fairytale character?
Jasmine
Chihiro (Hayao Miyazaki)
Howl (Hayao Miyazaki)
Sheeta (Hayao Miyazaki)
Peter Pan and Robin Hood 
Genie from Aladdin!

108) What is your favorite thing to cook?
Thanksgiving dinner

109) what do you look forward to the most at a amusement park?
Crazy mouse!

110) What movie do you consider the best of all time?
Breakfast at Tiffanys, any Hayao Miyazaki film, Dark Knight, Inception

111) Favorite lyric (of the day,month all time?)
Day: I want your flowers like babies want God's love - Iron and Wine
Month: Look at me now - Chris Brown


All time: Almost home, with an olive branch and a dove, you were beating on a Persian rug with your Bible and your wedding band both hidden on the tv stand




112) If you had to choose between deaf or blind, what would it be?
Blind because I'm almost there


113) and... now choose between no arms or no legs?
legs because there some pretty awesome wheelchairs out there!!


114) Pain pills or Adrenaline shot?
Pain pills


115) If you were on an island would you rather be alone or with someone you hate?
Someone I hate because I can learn to love anyone and if I can't at least I will have someone to share the chores


116) Impulse or Calculated spender? Otherwise known as Spontaneous or Planner.
Impulse


117)Would you rather go to jail for 1 year or your best friend go to jail for 7 years?
Jail for one year, I couldn't go without Noelle for 7 years


118) Describe your life in 10 years
In ten years I hope to be married and well on my way with children. I will definitely be a teacher or possibly take ownership of the family business. I want to adopt at least one child by this point, preferably from South America. Most of all I hope to maintain the relationships that matter most to me! I also hope to cook thanksgiving and christmas dinner for my entire family every year at this point.


119) Most favorite meal/food
Grandma's tortillas beans and rice


120) Lease favorite meal/food
Mustard and olives!


121) true or false: This New Years will be LEGENDARY!
True!

What dinosaur would you be?
T-rex so I could hang out with my friend from my dream!

What's the most you've ever spent on someone else?
I don't even know

What is the most unique thing anyone has done to you?

One time I had a charm bracelet made of tiny pictures of me and my significant other. That was pretty awesome!

What is your favorite birthday memory?

Great Wall of China on my birthday during the summer Olympics! That was the birthday I got my beautiful car and became cheer captain. Man that was awesome!

Have you ever fainted? if yes, describe.

Yes, I was out of shape and ran too much in a track meet!

Pirate or Ninja. Explain.

Ninja because I could never compare to Keira Nightly and my name is one letter away from Nin(j)a

Describe why you like your favorite season?

Season of love because it never ends!

Would you go skydiving?

At the moment no, but I won't rule it out!

Would you date someone just for the physical relationship?
inversely, 
Would you date someone you were not physically attracted to?
a) I wouldn't consider that dating I would consider it fucking
b) Yes, because I can learn to love someone's body unless they're morbidly obese and then I'll make them lose weight. Heartless? I don't think so, I consider that saving their life!

What is your favorite time of the day?

Morning, when the day is still fresh

Have you been out of the USA? Where?

China, Peru, Mexico, Italy, Turks and Caicos, Fiji, Costa Rica and I think that's it! I hope to go more places!

What has been your greatest sporting achievement?

Becoming cheer captain!



How fast can you run a mile?
maybe really slow, but I can run one! 


UPDATES!
If you could live anywhere in the world where would it be?


Peru/Hawaii
What is your dream job?

Teacher

Fantasy date?



 Anywhere we can dance in the moonlight (naked wouldn't be bad either!) and just have a glass of wine! On a beach would be nice!

Ideal significant other?


Ideally this person will be my best friend and lover and someone who can love freely and unconditionally. Someone who can handle my large family and not piss off my uncles. Someone who has ambitions be them big or small! Someone who can make me smile even if I am mad at them. Someone who would love to hear my laugh for the rest of our lives and I would love to here theirs.

What kind of animal would you be?


Fox, oohhh foxy lady! They are sexy and sly but cunning! 


Least favorite type of music?


SCREAMING!



Least favorite band?


Nicki Minaj on her own album, when she's featured she's alright

Current favorite Television show?


How I Met Your Mother like the rest of my friends! I am a real life Lily! Also, Greys Anatomy wins my heart as well


All time Favorite Television shows?

Greys Anatomy forever and always

Glee
Gilmore Girls
Fresh Prince
Favorite Author?
 
Suzzane Collins

Sara Gruen 
Lois Lowry
Jodi Picoult
F. Scott Fitzgerald


AND MORE!


155) Without looking, guess what time it is

4:00

156) Now look at the clock. What is the actual time?


4:12

157) With the exception of the computer, what can you hear


Grey's Anatomy

158) When did you last laugh?


two seconds ago at a men's humor tweet!

159) Seen anything weird lately?


Stella played in the sink for 2 hours! She's a cat that's weird!

160) Do you like to dance?


DUH!

161) What is the last thing you downloaded onto your computer?


Probably something from D2L

162) If you could change something about your home, without worry about expense or mess, what would you do?
I WOULD MAKE MY KITCHEN BIGGER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! AND PUT IN A GAS STOVE WITH A SMOKE DETECTOR!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

163) Have you ever ridden on a motorbike?


yes, but briefly.

164) Which store would you choose to max out your credit card?


Betsey Johnson hands down!



165) What time is bed time?

11-1 between there somewhere.

166) How many tattoos do you have? If you don't have any, have you ever thought of getting one?
I have one!



167) What did you do for your last birthday?
VEGAS! I won $1700 in the first 5 minutes!!! 




168) Do you carry a donor card?


On my driver's license and I would give everything I have!

169) Is the glass half empty or half full?


Full?

170) Have you ever won a trophy?


Individual Leadership AWARD!

171) What's under your bed?


My pet unicorn, and teacher stuff

172) Do you believe in love at first sight?


Yes, just like I believe in magic. Will it happen to everyone? Who knows!

173) What time do you get up?


9:30

174) What was the name of your first pet?
Tia!



175) If you had A Big Win in the Lottery, how long would you wait to tell people?


Who knows probably as fast as I could dial!

176) Who would you tell first?


Mom!

177) Do you sing in the shower? /what do you sing?


Duh! Singing in the shower is a sign of happiness! Usually whatever is on my ipod!

178) How many keys are on your key ring?


My car key, my house key, apartment key, Kenzie's key



179) Where would you want to retire to?Hawaii!


180) Are you a morning person or a night owl?


As of right now I am a night owl!

181) How many rings before you answer the phone?


Depends!

182) What is your best childhood memory?


I pretty much loved my whole childhood! But probably the day Noelle and I met and became best friends for life!





What is your favorite fruit?


pineapple!

If you could eliminate one "pest" from the world, what would it be?



none! All pests are needed in the circle of life!


When were you the most legitimately scared or frightened?



This morning when Stella decided to run into the shutters repeatedly! I thought someone was breaking in!


Have you had a bad nightmare? or recurring dream?

YES! I actually have two recurring dreams and one is kind of a nightmare!

Sam's mother has four children. Each child was born in a different month so she named her first born May, her second June, and her third July, what is the fourth child's name?

January! For no apparent reason!

A farmer has to get a corn, a chicken, and a fox across a river. The farmer is only able to bring one of the above items along with him at a time. The only problem is if he leaves the fox alone with the chicken, the fox will eat the chicken, and if he leaves the chicken along the corn sack, then the chicken will eat the corn sack. How does the farmer get all 3 items across safely

Leave them!




2+2= 22 ?


Name the next three numbers in the sequence.

1,1,2,3,x,x,x
13,27,102

Rearrange the letters of your full name; first, middle and last, into a brand new name or saying. What did you come up with?

anni snide bracer

What are six things your couldn't live without?

family, friends, music, phone, pets, sports

If you shoot a bullet traveling at 900 meters a second straight (through an infinite plane with no wind) and simultaneously drop another bullet traveling towards the ground at 9.8m/s^2 from the same height the other bullet is shot from, which one lands on the ground first?

Same time!


Are you scared of heights?

Yes, but everything is taller than me!


Have you lied about any of the answers in our blogger questionaire?



not that I know of/remember!



Why is 6 afraid of 7?



SEVEN ATE NINE!

Who would you consider the person who has had the greatest impact on your life?


Mom, both grandmas, Noelle

Daddy or Momma's boy/girl?



Daddy's girl DUH!

Would you rather...

go to a musical or opera?



MUSCIAL!

go on a road trip or a flight?



ROAD TRIP!

camp in the woods or stay in a luxury suite downtown



Camp with marshmallows!

drive fast, and get in a wreck eventually, or drive slow and avoid a wreck forever



Shut up and drive!

be a chemist or a physicist



chemist!

go into space or go to the bottom of the ocean



SPACE!

work a job you hate, but made a lot of money, or work at a job you love, and make very little



I think I already made that choice and job I love with no money!

sail around the world, or float in a balloon around the world



FLOAT!

6 cup or 10 cup



I dunno!

eat a reese's or a snicker's



Snickers!

be able to speak to animals or speak every language



Every language which would include animal language!

die a painful slow death or a quick fast one



Quick fast one

go to a rare concert or a sports championship



Sports!

have a harley davidson or ducatti



Ducatti

swim in the deep end or shallow side



Let's be really every end is deep for me!

ski or snowboard



Snowbaord!


drive a lifted truck or disintegrate into thin air



Lifted truck, so I could be tall!

play WOW or Magic: The Gathering for a living



WOW

be a fly or a mosquito

Mosquito!

What atom would you be if you could pick only one?



Neon for no reason!

5 comments:

Unknown said...

Jealous of your trex buddy!! did you know that there is autocorrect on computers now? annoying anyway, love the crazy mouse and that we got to ride it over and over again!!

Living Arete said...

1) Thanks for changing your comment settings. this is the only way I can comment at work.
2) totally agree with your least favoite foods
3)Howl is an excellent choice.
4) I'm working on the Sam Beam look
5) I want to borrow some Hayao Miyazaki movies from you.
6) Good day
7) I said Good Day!

Unknown said...

gotta love naked dates! haha

Unknown said...

alsooooo i thought you hated ke$ha?

ninalinda said...

her album is better than nicki's album