Monday, December 5, 2011

Thanks Kenzie for helping me with my procrastination!




  • 1) Put your iTunes on shuffle. Give me the first 6 songs that pop up.

  • Jesus, etc - Norah Jones
    Here for the party- Gretchen Wilson
    Girl in red- Eli Young Band
    Give it to me- Timbaland
    Lazy Gun- Jet
    Letting Go- Lupe Fiasco



  • 2) If you could meet anyone on this earth, who would it be?




  • Sam Beam the lead singer of Iron and Wine, I would love to pick his brains!




  • 3) Grab the book nearest to you, turn to page 23, give me line 17.




  • In fact, some scholars argue that the stereotypical Indianisms paleface and happy hunting ground were coined by white literary authors.
    Research paper.....


  • 4) What do you think about most?



  • Love and food.




  • 5) What does your latest text message from someone else say?




  • "good girl" from Kenzie



  • 6) Do you sleep with or without the tv on?




  • Yes, I don't handle silence very well. If I ever became deaf I would screwed!



  • 7) What's your strangest talent?






  • Encouraging people, I am really good at making them feel awesome! :)



  • 8) Girls.... (finish the sentence); Boys.... (finish the sentence)




  • Girls are crazy, sexy, and beautiful.
    Boys never learn and can pee standing up!


  • 9) Ever had a poem or song written about you?






  • Yes, and it was really sweet at the time. One line from it is: Did I survive the lightning within your kiss?



  • 10) When is the last time you played the air guitar?






  • Probably last time I was in the car!



  • 11) Do you have any strange phobias?




  • Bees? Is that strange? I also have times where I am terrified that I have a brain tumor, thanks Kenzie!




  • 12) Ever stuck a foreign object up your nose?






  • Who hasn't!



  • 13) What's your religion?






  • Christian of my own denomination




  • 14) If you are outside, what are you most likely doing?




  • Walking, playing with my dogs



  • 15) Do you prefer to be behind the camera or in front of it?






  • In front! I'm ready for my close up Kenzie!




  • 16) Simple but extremely complex. Favorite band?






  • Iron and Wine.




  • 17) What was the last lie you told?






  • I'm working on my research paper.....




  • 18) Do you believe in karma?






  • Yep!



  • 19) What does your URL mean?




  • Well it means I am Nina and I dream a lot!




  • 20) What is your greatest weakness; your greatest strength?




  • weakness: impatience
    strength: positive!





  • 21) Who is your celebrity crush?






  • Too many to count, any of them that have a good smile and nice eyebrows!




  • 22) Have you ever gone skinny dipping?






  • Duh! I wish it wasn't winter and I could skinny dip more!




  • 23) How do you vent your anger?




  • Cry! and talking to Noelle helps too!




  • 24) Do you have a collection of anything?




  • Old pictures!



  • 25) Do you prefer talking on the phone or video chatting online?




  • Phone! But I would rather talk in person! Sometimes video chatting is awkward for me!




  • 26) Are you happy with the person you've become?




  • I most definitely am, and of course there is always room for improvement!




  • 27) What's a sound you hate; sound you love?






  • HATE: I hate teeth mashing together! AHHHHHHHH just thinking of it sends me into a frenzy!
    Love: The train going through Norman at night


  • 28) What's your biggest "what if"?




  • What if I was taller?





  • 29) Do you believe in ghosts? How about aliens?




  • Yes and yes! Why not?




  • 30) Stick your right arm out; what do you touch first? Do the same with your left arm.




  • Right: Sonic Dr. Pepper
    Left: Folder of paper



  • 31) Smell the air. What do you smell?




  • Old books! Yuck!




  • 32) What's the worst place you have ever been to?




  • I actually can't think of any, I'm generally happy with my surroundings!




  • 33) Choose: East Coast or West Coast?






  • West!




  • 34) Most attractive singer of your opposite gender?

  • Josh Turner!



  • 35) To you, what is the meaning of life?

  • Love!




  • 36) Define: Art

  • Art: Fart
    Ok not really a definition, but deal!


  • 37) Do you believe in luck?

  • Yep!

    38) What's the weather like right now?

    Freezing my gazunkas off!



  • 39) What time is it?

  • 12:49 pm



  • 40) Do you drive? If so, have you ever crashed?

  • Yes and I broke my axel... damn!



  • 41) What was the last book you read?



  • I reread the Hunger Games series



  • 42) Do you like the smell of gasoline?

  • sometimes!




  • 43) Do you have any nicknames?




  • Bee, neen, neener, nina beana, pinto bean, snug, shorty




  • 44) What was the last movie you saw?



  • Friends with Benefits



  • 45) What's the worst injury you've ever had?






  • Eye problems




  • 46) Have you ever caught a butterfly?






  • Yep!



  • 47) Do you have any obsessions right now?






  • Procrastination




  • 48) What's your sexual orientation?






  • Penis is nice! and the men are cool too!



  • 49) Ever had a rumor spread about you?




  • Yes of course!




  • 50) Do you believe in magic?






  • Always!





  • 51) Do you tend to hold grudges against people who have done you wrong?






  • I really try not to, but yes I do. Especially if it's bad.



  • 52) What is your astrological sign?






  • Leo! RAR!




  • 53) Do you save money or spend it?






  • I hoard money! But I spend it as well!



  • 54) What's the last thing you purchased?






  • Chapstick


  • 55) Love or lust?




  • Love always!




  • 56) In a relationship?






  • Nope!




  • 57) How many relationships have you had?






  • In total including the ones from middle school that don't count at all: 5
    Of the serious variety: 1



  • 58) Can you touch your nose with your tongue?






  • No way Jose!




  • 59) Where were you yesterday?






  • My apartment!



  • 60) Is there anything pink within 10 feet of you?




  • Phone, folder, wallet





  • 61) Are you wearing socks right now?




  • Nope! I probably should though!




  • 62) What's your favorite animal?






  • Fox!




  • 63) What is your secret weapon to get someone to like you?






  • I can't tell you that ;-)! Actually I just like to laugh at their jokes and well having a pretty good knowledge of sports is good! But I don't like to try too hard because then I just end up being a dork!




  • 64) Where is your best friend?  






  • I kindly refer to her as my person and she is in Colorado Springs.....




  • 65) Spit or swallow?(;






  • Wouldn't you like to know!




  • 66) What is your heritage?




  • Mexican then a mixture of caucasian races!




  • 67) What were you doing last night at 12 AM?




  • Picking up my Christmas tree because Stella knocked it over for the 5th time that night! I had to rearrange the ornaments and everything!




  • 68) What do you think is Satan's last name?




  • Satan is like Madonna, only one name, it's just Satan




  • 69) If you were a fish, what type of wish would you be?






  • Spinner dolphin!



  • 70) Are you the kind of friend you would want to have as a friend?






  • Yes!



  • 71) You are walking down the street on your way to work. There is a dog drowning in the canal on the side of the street. Your boss has told you if you are late one more time you get fired. What do you do?






  • Save the dog!




  • 72) You are at the doctor’s office and she has just informed you that you have approximately one month to live. a) Do you tell anyone/everyone you are going to die? b) What do you do with your remaining days? c) Would you be afraid?






  • I probably wouldn't want to tell anyone. I don't like people to pity me. I might tell my mom because she deserves to know! My remaining days will be spent with my family and hopefully that will be somewhere tropical. Yes I would be very much afraid, not of death, but for the people I leave behind!



  • 73) You can only have one of these things: trust or love.






  • LOVE




  • 74) What's a song that always makes you happy when you hear it?






  • Carousel- Iron and Wine



  • 75) What are the last four digits in your cell phone number?






  • 1173



  • 76) In your opinion, what makes a great relationship?






  • Communication, and being able to say "this makes me feel like..."




  • 77) How can I win your heart?






  • I have to be able to laugh! That's how I notice someone! To win my heart, I can see it in their eyes if they truly care. 



  • 78) Can insanity bring on more creativity?




  • In everyone else's life except mine! I'm just insane!




  • 79) What is the single best decision you have made in your life so far?




  • Be positive and good friend and role model.




  • 80) What size shoes do you where?






  • 6! Tiny feet tiny person!




  • 81) What would you want to be written on your tombstone?




  • 1 Corinthians 13
    she lived la vida loca!



  • 82) What is your favorite word?






  • lovely!




  • 83) Give me the first thing that comes to mind when you hear the word:heart.






  • I think of all the long lost doodles in my long lost notes. I draw hearts all the time!




  • 84) What is a saying you say a lot?






  • Good try though!




  • 85) What's the last song you listened to?






  • Recycled Air- Postal Service



  • 86) Basic question: what's your favorite color/colors?




  • Green, but a very specific shade, Crimson and Cream, pink!




  • 87) What is your current desktop picture?




  • Noelle and I at the Vegas airport


  • 88) If you could press a button and make anyone in the world instantaneously explode, who would it be?




  • This question is so violent!




  • 89) What would be a question you'd be afraid to tell the truth on?




  • Who I love and what I would do to get them



  • 90) One night you wake up because you heard a noise. You turn on the light to find that you are surrounded by MUMMIES. The mummies aren't really doing anything, they're just standing around your bed. What do you do?






  • I would call Brendan Frasier, he seems to have a lot of experience with mummies!



  • 91) You accidentally eat some radioactive vegetables. They were good, and what's even cooler is that they endow you with the super-power of your choice! What is that power?






  • Fly!


  • 92) You can re-live any point of time in your life. The time-span can only be a half-hour, though. What half-hour of your past would you like to experience again?






  • Sometime in a random month and see how my life changes!




  • 93) You can erase any horrible experience from your past. What will it be?




  • Well I wouldn't be as strong as I am today without those experiences, so none!



  • 94) You have the opportunity to sleep with the music-celebrity of your choice. Who would it be?




  • Well I would love to snuggle with plenty!



  • 95) You just got a free plane ticket to anywhere. You have to depart right now. Where are you gonna go?






  • PERU!



  • 96) Do you have any relatives in jail?






  • Possibly...



  • 97) Have you ever thrown up in the car?






  • Yes, but not from drunkenness!



  • 98) Ever been on a plane?






  • Heck yea!



  • 99) If the whole world were listening to you right now, what would you say?






  • Hello beautiful people, how are you??



  • 100) Give me your top 4 favorite blogs on [Blogger].






  • Fantasy World, New Beginnings, Living Arete, and Dreaming Beauty duh!





  • Now for some of Blaine's questions








  • 101) Favorite guilty pleasure?






  • Well Kenzie help me out! I'm not really embarrassed by anything I do!




  • 102) Biggest pet peeve? 






  • STUPID DRIVERS!



  • 103) Shazam comes out of your ipod to grant you 3 wishes. Go!






  • Give me the knowledge to inspire children, give me the ability to fly fast, and I wish Shazam free!

    1 comment:

    Unknown said...

    on 21. you forgot nice and big asses haha