Monday, December 19, 2011

Feeling no pain!

This entry is written in extra large type since my vision is not at its peak. I recently had a PRK surgery, which is basically LASIK eye surgery. They gave me pain pills and well I had some trippy dreams


Often times I dreamed small things, I guess they are closer to hallucinations. I hallucinated that my late dog Tia was walking around bumping into stuff as was her usual. Then I dreamed that Bastian and Kaito stopped by to visit. It was so real when I woke up I had to ask my mom if they had stopped by.


That night when I went to sleep. I had more short dreams/hallucinations. I dreamed that a crab was crawling all over me and I couldn't get it off! I woke up struggling to get the crab off.


Then as I fell back asleep I dreamed that someone kept giving me titty twisters and wouldn't stop! It hurt so bad I was crying and it was pure torture. I woke up so terrified that I called my mom to come sleep with me.


The next dream/hallucination I had there was a man walking out around my room. He was short and squat with a green jacket on and he was just walking not taking anything. I woke my mom up and quietly told her that there was a man walking around my room. She said "oh yea thats just Mole I'll show him the way out." It was really weird because I am pretty sure he was up to no good.


That's pretty much it for the trippy dreams on pain pills! Everything was a blur and I'm sure I'll remember other things that occurred in my mind!



No comments: