Tuesday, December 13, 2011

Taking Flight

Last night's dream was all over the place! I think it took so many routes because I was on route to Hawaii, thus a new dream started at every layover!

The first layover in Dallas was kind of a blur. I had to run a lot of places because I was about to miss my flight. I remember needing to go outside of the airport before catching my flight. That's all I remember from the dallas layover because my group text was going crazy and I woke up!

Then my dream continued in the layover between San Antonio and Kona! My friend Kenna's mom had been injured in a terrible motorcycle accident! I joined her in the hospital room as they removed the bandages from the road rash burns, and it was gruesome! She was smiling though so she must not have been in much pain. My dad was there for moral support too! I had spent about 2 hours there and realized I might want to check on my flight! I casually walk to my gate and see a lot of people getting on. I couldn't see where the gate was headed because it was far away and surrounded by those stupid line dividers! I ask one of the workers "what's boarding at gate 42?" He said headed to Kona. I RAN FOR MY FLIGHT! I successfully made it, sat down in my seat and prepared for the long flight.

And I woke up!



1 comment:

Unknown said...

weeeeeeeee I iz surfing!!!! haha totally unrelated to post :)