Wednesday, December 21, 2011

Nina on another whirlwind adventure!

So once again during my dream I am on another adventure where we have to be somewhere at a specific time or all hell will break loose. I don't remember exactly what or why, but I know I had to be there soon!


It all started when I was at a dinner at Noelle's dad's house. We were surprising her dad and step mom because they were finalists on some ballroom dancing show. It was really fun! But as soon as we left I got a call! Like Kim Possible *beep beep beep beep* What's the stitch? Me and two other blonde guys, who I don't know, set out for Missouri. Sometimes my dreams do this, they will give me people I have never met, but give me superior details as to their facial features and what not. Anyway we hop in our car and speed away! Most of the road trip is a blur except our hiccup. Everything was going smoothly until one fatal gas station. Of course we have to stop for gas, but then we get sidetracked for hours. I am getting frustrated because my partners keep getting distracted! Finally we leave and because we waited so long we find ourselves lost. We stop at someone's house. They live on a platform, so you had to take stairs to get to their door. They were an elderly couple seemingly nice and they offered us lunch. Like most elderly couples they are more than willing to help out as long as you help them with some chores that are extremely tasking to them. So the boys are sent with the husband outside. I am left with the elderly wife and she kind of terrified me. I didn't know why, but she was creepy. She has me help her with the dishes and then next thing I know a bunch of hypnotized zombie children file in from the living room. I said "excuse me ma'am I didn't know you had children." They were walking legs straight as a bored and blank eyes fixed on me. The wife turns and says "oh yes these are just some of my collectiooonnnnn" As she finishes the sentence she is transforming into this ugly octopus scorpion termite type thing. She begins chasing me around the house, I guess trying to make me one of her collection. I am yelling for my partners to come help me! They run upstairs and immediately their faces turn into an expression that can only be described as "what the hell??" They don't know what to do and neither do I! The husband slowly follows behind and says "oh no not again..." Once again the "what the hell??" faces are on all our faces. He says he doesn't know how to cure his wife and she only returns to normal after she collects another. I was not about to let that happen! I am still running for my life, the boys are fumbling around trying to figure out what to do!  On another lap through the house I knock over some sugar into a bowl of mustard. The wife hisses and shrinks back! The boys then start throwing the spoons full of mustard sugar at the wife. She starts simmering and shrinking! Eventually she shrinks so much that we can easily spread the mix all over her. She shrinks so small that only her soul is left behind! We didn't want to leave her soul so vulnerable, so we put it in the urn reserved for her future ashes. She speaks from the urn "Thank you for freeing me from that curse, now these children can return to their lives." I look over at the children, but they don't return. They fall to the floor and they die. I needed to get out of there, we all did! We give the urn to the husband and run downstairs. As soon as we get to our truck, we realize the back tire is shredded! I look over and there is a summer camp of dumb highschool boys laughing. I wanted to kill all of them! Instead we jump in the truck and try to get as far away as we can from this place! The last of the dream, was us in the truck hobbling our way to our final destination.


Crazy I know, and they keep getting crazier.....

1 comment:

The Fantasy World said...

Sugar Mustard. Classic.

my captcha was "Mosse" ?