Tuesday, December 6, 2011

Almost home, but we got lost on our new street!

The first dream I remember is that of a wintery time. Noelle, Jake, and I were living like badgers. We were buried deep in the ground in these hollow mud dug outs. We loved it!
Then we would go about our daily activities, and as a teacher I was taking my class iceskating. Jake came along for this venture. He was trying to reconcile things with me and try to win me back. If you ask me that is highly inappropriate to visit me while I'm working to win my heart. However, it was working and I was swooning. I was being twirled and hugged and kissed and it was absolutely amazing! But my head finally realized that I am being stupid. I start asking him questions like "Is it real this time?" "Aren't you just going to leave me again?" "Why are you doing this?" I become so discombobulated that I begin slipping in mud and I fell back and hit my head on a swing set. He then gathers my class of kids and tells them our story. From his first dream of us together to the very end. Then he tells the children how he's changed trying to get them on his side. I just keep shaking my head because it's just too much! I then point out why didn't he write? If he changed wouldn't he want to talk to me? That's when my principal walks up and makes him stop. She is a dear old woman and stood up for me because in all honesty I was beginning to have a panic attack trying to decide between my heart and head. That's when that dream ended because Stella ( my cat) was trying to bust down my door.
This is one of those dreams that would put me in a funk for a while, but I decided to write it out to help me out of the funk. I have to say it's helping. It makes it seem less real.

Then the next dream was a little weird. I was at a fair with a woman and her younger daughter. I was acting like this woman's daughter too and I don't really know why. I have a feeling that I was a spy for some reason. So I am riding on this carousel and trying to make the ride operator mad! I don't know why, but this Native American man was in on it! After the ride I go to talk to the lady to distract her from the mishaps on the carousel. Then the woman gathers her daughter and I and we head to a fun house. Upon entering the funhouse I wake up!
WOAH! I had no idea what was going on the whole time!
This picture was taken by me and it's the inside bars of a ferris wheel!

No this is not the carousel from my dream, but it was a pretty fun one!

This is at an amusement park and I thought it was fitting!

No comments: