Monday, December 19, 2011

And the dreams keep running running and running running....

Once again I need the extra large type. Since I can't read my books because of my vision, my dad kindly put all of my favorite books on audio books. So I was listening to one of my favorite books the hunger games and that led to a crazy dream!


I dreamed that I was a part of a hunger games. My dream basically followed the plot line, but my mind made up its own details. There is a part of the Hunger Games where the protagonists work with paint and camouflage. Well my paint and camouflage took place in a barn with St. Bernard dogs and puppies and they showed us how to camouflage things. Also, our holding rooms were in an abandoned house. It sort of reminded me of Sirius' house in Harry Potter. Then instead of the arena being in a forest/woodland environment the arena took place in an abandoned office building. I was able to get a bow and arrow, but I didn't know how to use it like Katniss. Kenna was in my dream and she was hiding out. I found her, but I had to play the game. I was playing and sort of hitting people with bows and arrows. That's when I woke up in the middle of playing.


I fell back asleep and when I woke up I was in Hawaii with all my closest friends. We were swimming in the ocean and the waves were reaching over 50 feet tall. I frequently have this dream where the waves are huge and I am terrified. The tall waves scare the crap out of me and I'm always swimming under them to avoid getting swept away. I always have to swim out to the waves or they will be tall enough to sweep away the beach. Kenna and I swam past the wave break and found a manatee. We swam with the manatee for a while until we found a shark to follow. We followed behind the shark for a while, but then we decided to swim in shallow water and I woke up when we reached the beach again.


The last dream I had was probably the coolest! It seemed somewhat boring at first, but then turned into something awesome. I was in the caf on the OU campus. When some of my friends come running through the caf screaming its wedding day. I get excited because I love weddings! Noelle and I follow them through the kitchen and through a secret passageway and out onto the baseball fields. I run into Blake Bell literally and we laugh. Then I just feel like being crazy and ask Blake if I can kiss him. He said alright and we kissed and then started a whirlwind adventure. It was almost like the ghosts of Christmas. Certain portals would take you to different periods of time. All of these portals were under the stadium and in different locker rooms. Blake was really excited! We spent the rest of the dream traveling through different portals. One portal brought us to a doorway that led to his practice. There were a bunch of softball bitches yelling at Blake for being a terrible player and calling him fat! I yelled back with some typical softball lesbian jokes! Blake apparently never had anyone stick up for him and he really appreciated it. We finally found our way to the wedding and had fun dancing! Finally, I had to return to reality. It was a hard goodbye, but it was a blissful adventure! As soon as we kissed goodbye he disappeared through a portal and I returned to reality. Noelle was waiting for me so we could walk back to our apartment. As I am walking out of the caf I see a movie poster that Bell was previously starred in, it changed and he was the leading man in another movie and he was super successful! Then I woke up!


That's all for the dreams right now! Enjoy the extra large print!

No comments: