Sunday, December 4, 2011

Fantasy day

Today has been one of those days where I don't want to face reality. I would rather hole up in my apartment and just read a fiction novel about an impossible love that somehow works out, and I did. I really want to kick myself for ignoring my responsibilities, but I can't help feeling mental ease.
I don't know why but sometimes I just need a week or at least a day to shut out this world and immerse myself in another.
Yes, romantic cheesy teeny bopper novels are my mental ease and I know it's lame! I don't apologize!

Reading about fictional situations where only unconditional love can help characters through hardships makes me feel better. This was my escape for the day, my mental checkout to daydream for the rest of the day.

I hope that whoever reads this can take a minute/day/week to escape and find a dream or fantastical world and recharge batteries. The best part is when you return to reality you feel braver!

I like to post pictures and I don't think these pertain to this post at all!


No comments: