Sunday, December 11, 2011

Breaking the cycle!

Friends and dear bloggers I love you, but I will not continue the survey shenanigans!

I am going to break the cycle with my most recent dream!

I am entering downtown OKC for a supposed night out when I get a call from Noelle. Keep in mind downtown OKC was not quite the exact landscape, but sometimes you just know where you are in your dream. I enter the hotel running because Noelle was in danger! Bastian (formerly known as Blaine), Kenzie, and Kole were following me. When we found Noelle she was in an extremely weakened state and the danger was eminent! I pick her up first and sprint towards the exit with all my friends in tow. We all hopped in my car and flew out of the parking garage! But as soon as we reach the garage exit my aunt stops us! SHE WON'T LET US PASS! Meanwhile my friends are trying to revive Noelle because she was dying! I yell at my aunt and decide that all of us just need to run for it! Noelle was in the arms of Bastian and we were running towards the botanical gardens and in my dream that was the safe haven. Apparently also in my dream there was a huge festival and huge crowds! The last I remember was breaking through the crowd with the botanical gardens in my sight. I don't remember what the danger was or why we needed to run, but it was some serious danger!

That is all, and random pic of the day!

No comments: