Wednesday, April 11, 2012

RV

This dream started out in a movie theater trying to find a seat. After the movie mom wanted to go somewhere, I think we were in Vegas. We went to Vegas and dad was meeting us there. Vegas was really fun, but we had to be somewhere else and we were on a time schedule. Mom's friend was picking us up in his RV to take us to the airport. However, I was super bobo and left all my suitcases in the hotel. So halfway to the airport we had to turn around and head back to the hotel. Dad also had to meet us somewhere on the way. So going to the airport was going to take forever! Which of course made me freak out because I am neurotic about arriving to the airport on time with about an hour to spare. Somewhere along the way we stopped at an RV campground and a party starts! Everyone just started partying at the RV for no reason and I didn't even know half of the people there. My dad met us there and I lost complete track of time. Next thing I know there an earthquake that splits the RV in half and my half starts rolling down a hill. As soon as we start rolling I am screaming at my mom telling her we should have gone to the airport when I wanted to! The rest of my dream consists of us rolling the RV back up the hill and me grumbling that we never got my suitcase and missed our plane. Haha

A little wacky!

3 comments:

The Fantasy World said...

hahahahah I'm seriously laughing over here.


I drove pretty wildly to get you to the airport for Hawaii. Sorry if I scared you.

Unknown said...

hahaha thats so you!!
Im always the one wanting to put off going to the airport, I hate waiting around for flights, Im all about instant gratification.

The Fantasy World said...

You and 98% of this nation! You're not alone!