Monday, April 9, 2012

Charity gone wrong

My dream started as I was heading home to visit a friend in need of my help. She was pregnant with twins and hadn't planned on it. She was starting a charity organization to help women in a similar situation before she became pregnant and then ironically she became pregnant! She needed my help to set up the charity and also be there for her during her pregnancy. We were almost done with the charity, the walls were painted, paintings up, and now we were working on the flooring. Most of the dream consisted of me doing errands for my friends and slowly working towards finishing her office for the charity. It was working great!

One day we went to lunch and had a good time, we talked about her pregnancy and how excited she was to be having twins. We were feeling good as we headed back to the office we saw police cars in front of our office. We wondered what the hell was going on. We ran upstairs just as they were breaking down our door. As soon as the police saw us they said they were shutting down our charity for being inappropriate and unfit to serve the community. Then they saw my friend and her pregnant belly and understood why she started the charity. Then they pushed her off the second story, she didn't die but she lost the twins and I woke up.

Welcome back!

1 comment:

The Fantasy World said...

I wish there were a "morbid" option on your boxes to check. Because funny fits, in a dark humour sort of way.

Weird stuff Nina.