Sunday, April 29, 2012

13.1!!!!

Bloggers I would to share with you one of my dreams. If you have been following my blog for a while now then you know that I have been training for a half marathon, which I ran in today!

I COMPLETED A FREAKING HALF MARATHON!!!!!!!! 13.1 BABY!!!!!!!!!

I crossed off a dream from my bucket list!

However, now I feel like Barney after the New York Marathon from HIMYM and every time I try to move I simply collapse, I think my knees have stopped functioning! Anywho, most of you who read this are facebook friends with me so feel free to check out the pics!

Also, if any kindly friends (cough Kate cough) would love to bring me food seeing that I cannot move I would greatly appreciate it!

Even better BRING ME A DP!!!!!!

1 comment:

The Fantasy World said...

Congrats Nina! ....wow you started training for this not long ago... I can't even run 2 miles, so you're amazing.