Monday, April 23, 2012

Marie Antoinette

My parents recently returned from Europe, specifically Paris. I guess I have been so jealous about them going to Versailles that I finally had to dream about it.

I think there was more to this dream possibly a beginning, but it has escaped my memory. The first thing I remember is walking into the Hall of Mirrors and being utterly speechless! I couldn't believe that I made it to Versailles! I walked slowly through the hall enjoying the sights. Eventually I made my way to Marie Antoinette's room, but the guide showed me the real room. It was hidden in the wall and inside the room they had a holograph representation of one of Marie's most scandalous nights! She was with two other girls while Louis slept on a mattress on the floor with eye shades on. Marie and the girls were fighting over which girl Marie loved most. Then the hologram suddenly cut off as one of the girls charge through the door. It was so awesome seeing the hologram so we went to a movie viewing area. This movie had all types of free snacks for us and really comfortable seats! I remember I loved the veggie tray! I don't remember the movie at all, but this dream was awesome!

1 comment:

The Fantasy World said...

I voted sad because it didn't last longer. :(