Friday, April 13, 2012

Conquering Lands

I don't exactly remember how I got here, but I am a part of a conquest that has taken over a land that has been through a lot of turmoil in recent years. Also, the land is very similar to Natalie's bedroom at her dad's house, but it's a bigger scale and there are woodlands and forest and plains. For some reason I get the feeling that this was more of a memory of a rainy day playing make believe with Natalie in her room from when we were a lot younger.


 I was wearing a beautiful, white, ethereal dress with a braided head band and awesome wavy hair that flowed all the way down my back. I mean damn, I looked awesome!  Anywho, another fun fact I am also the princess of the new land, yay me! However, the old princess is still in the picture and we have to accommodate her into our kingdom, and that was my job. Ugh! She wouldn't be polite and would not work with me on anything. I tried to be her friend, invite her to my outings, and try to understand her feelings. Nothing! She was an unmovable rock! That was my dream, trying to convince the old princess that the new princess's family wasn't awful and only wanted the best for her kingdom! 


Cheerio!
 

No comments: