Sunday, March 4, 2012

Good good night!

Well last night was a great night in Nina land, and that's all I have to say about that!

In my dream, I am having "fun time" with this guy and afterwards I really needed to sleep because I know I have to get up early. Well he doesn't let me, he keeps making sure I am up and around doing things. Every time I start to fall asleep he wakes me up with a sweet kiss. Next thing I know there is a knock on my door and my best friend is there with 20 other people and I have to invite them in. At this point I am a little down in my dream because I really need to sleep,  but I can't really kick them out so I am just leaning against my railing looking at the stars and waiting for the night to finally end.

The next dream is the same premise, but a lot different. I am still with the same guy and we are messing around like in the other dream. This time though we are living in a boarding school type environment and we are making it a point to go around to most rooms and mess around in them without getting caught, for some reason this was a great idea. The only problem was that he made a deal with one of his professors stating that if he missed a class that he was to suffer the opening of the Titan's gates from hell, starting with the bull's. Needless to say we lost track of time and forgot his class! We just missed the starting time of the class and we both collapsed in pain. At that point it felt like I was being trampled by 15 bulls and this guy was experiencing the same thing. The only thing we had going for us was that we were at least holding hands! Then after collapsing in the pain we were hallucinating of more animals that  were escaping the Titan's hell. It was terrible feeling and hallucinating animals trampling us without any ability to move or do anything. The last I remember is collapsing into a white light.

Then ding ding ding goes the alarm for an early morning!

No comments: