Sunday, March 25, 2012

Double Double Toil and Trouble

I went to a class reunion at my school in the gymnasium with all of my high school classmates. I was running late so of course I didn't park my car any kinds of correct. Also, apparently a hotel was built right next to campus so all the alumni wouldn't have to drive home drunk! The event was very fun with a million twinkly lights. It was nice to catch up with everyone and we were all having a good time!

It was time to go home and I shared a suite with three of my classmates and we were about to continue the party at our suite! We get back all goofy and giddy and super excited to get to hang out! However, things start taking on a strange tone. It's like everything becomes hazy with a strange fog. My classmates start becoming incredibly paranoid and screaming and I don't know what to do. The whole scene becomes panicky, shaky, and out of control. The girls sit down to catch their breath and calm themselves down and they put their heads between their legs. They sit there for a while and I start to panic constantly checking outside the window for intruders or a demon or something sinister. I turn around just as the girls are sitting up and everything has changed. They are suddenly drained of all the color in their faces with hollow eyes and pitch black shadows clouding their faces. They reminded me of the woman in black trailers and it was awful. I quickly grab my keys and get the heck out of there. Last thing I remember is looking over my shoulder in the parking lot and seeing their faces looking out at me through the windows.

Spooky!

No comments: