Saturday, March 3, 2012

SAFEly hidden!

This was the first really vivid really long dream in a while!


My family was living in a penthouse hotel suite and we were in the process of setting up our security system. We had two security guards in our living room protecting the contents of the safe. One body guard was from an elite branch of the FBI and the other was Jared. It was my mom, Nana, and myself explaining the importance of protecting the safe. We had stolen secrets from some huge influential family and we also had our life's fortune in there as well. We needed that safe to be protected! That safe was everything in our lives and people wanted to kill us for the contents in that safe. The security guards out front of our doors protected the front doors, and the safe guards protected every other possible entrance and our family. Once we had acquainted them with procedure and the rest of the suite, there was a slight threat from the outside, but Jared and the agent squashed it while we waited in the safe room adjacent to the bathroom.

The next few hours we are preparing ourselves and the suite for a gigantic socialite party! Jared and the FBI agent are mapping out things for the party. The next thing I know my dad bursts through the doors with a large party of people in tow including the rest of my family! Apparently, in this reality I have 7 sisters and we all are blonde with deep south curls atop our heads, with loud booming voices, twang, and even louder laughter. We are giving a tour of the suite in our study, my eldest sister announces her engagement and we say something like OH happy day, she no longer has to drown her loneliness in our family fortune! Everyone is happy for her and distracted that I decide to sneak away with Jared into a bathroom across the suite. I push him against the wall and say finally, we don't have to put up with the charade and I can kiss you all I want! He's laughing and we are happy just being mischievous in a forgotten bathroom! I don't really know what we're doing, we knew our relationship was improbable, but man it was good to kiss him!

I am feeling crazy, impulsive, wild, and rebellious and tell Jared that we are blowing this popsicle stand and enjoying life outside of this suite! I strip down to more, I guess, pedestrian clothes and run with Jared laughing wildly with my curls bouncing and the world in front of me. We run to where it all began for us, which was different than our real world beginning, and that's when we finally began to walk hand in hand. It was blissful! We walked along a shoreline with lots of driftwood and small wave making a rhythmic humming as we walk. We stop at our favorite beachside burger shack and enjoy a milkshake and a burger. Honestly, it has been so long since I have had a juicy mouthwatering burger that the taste of this burger in my dream was pure ecstasy, more blissful than being with Jared, than being a rebel, than running free from my socialite life, that burger was amazing! I pull out a piece of paper after we're done eating and it's a written record of my boyfriends month by month. The last thing I remember is updating the record to say that Jared and I were back on the relationship track.

Damn! I don't want to be in a relationship with Jared, I have moved on and I think he has moved on, at least from what I hear, and I hope he is a fraction of the happy I am right now, but I always feel like these dreams have some hidden meaning that I can't understand or I just don't want to! In the movie Inception, safes were often the resting place of important information, but maybe I just don't want to know! I hope to be in a relationship in the nearby future, but I don't want to force anything. I just am happy enough that I feel like I can handle the fear and excitement that comes with a new relationship. So I guess I'm ready to be in a relationship in the nearby future, not want to be!

If anyone knows of a dream psychologist that can somehow work Jared out of my dreams I would definitely love to know them! I have moved on and all I want is for both of us to be happy in very separate lives!

Too da le doo bloggers and readers from afar!

No comments: