Monday, November 21, 2011

Hurry up Thanksgiving!

Grandma and I were driving and we had to get there fast! We tried to take a short cut, but it led to a dead end surrounded by a fence. So we drove around the perimeter of the fence so we could find an exit. Soon the police were following us with lights up and sirens blaring! We just drove trying to avoid them. Grandma told me to keep my eyes forward and they would disappear. However, I could not help myself and as soon as I looked back the police cars fell head first into a ravine. We knew the pursuit wasn't over so we found our way to the highway and kept driving. We knew we were in trouble with the law and we worked on our backup plans. Nothing came to mind. We were flustered and eventually had to return to Grandma's. It was Thanksgiving! We were going to be late cooking dinner! 
The end.

The next dream I remember, well sort of, had to do with Kole and Mitchell and finding something. I remembered the dream in full when I woke up around 5 am, but when I woke up at 9:30 it was all gone. Damn. There was a large wave and a beach front house. That's as far as my memory takes me!

No comments: