Wednesday, November 16, 2011

Dreams a plenty from 11/15/11


My first dream was at Casady in the chapel. (Casady was the private episcopalian high school that I attended.) I started this dream the night before, but never finished it. I was a part of this group that was trying to better the school. We gathered all the students in the chapel and started a regime change. For the people who acted up there was a mixture in the form of an injection that would make people fall asleep. It was orange and glowing. I usually only injected the bigger male students or the bitchy female students. We must have been successful because afterwards Natalie and I wanted to go get food. (Natalie is my best friend since we were five. She usually plays a role in my dreams, get used to it.) She wanted this burrito place that we could walk to. I have had this burrito in another dream before but have yet to actually have it in real life. I order a chorizo plate after Natalie had already ordered a long time ago. I wasn't moving very quickly in line and three bitches started to give me shit. I acted cool because these girls obviously wanted to fight. Then as I'm checking out, the main bitch stops me by pulling on my ponytail. That's when I lose it. I told her if she yanked my ponytail she was going to die. So of course she did. So I threw my tray of chorizo in her face and tackled the bitch. We proceed to fight, I even try to use one of my judo moves on her. Then Natalie comes in and stops everything. The next thing I remember is worrying about if I should get more chorizo or not. 

The next dream seemed to be in the future or possibly on a spaceship because everything was in cubbys or cubicles. Mom was slowly dying of a brain tumor. I had been somewhere with friends. I just remember traveling back and the roads reminded me of a bright colored version of Tron. When I returned Nana told me that mom's tumor was progressing. I started crying. Then I went running for Dad and I found him. We talked about it and that's all I have.

And another,
James Harden was in my dream with a larger mohawk and more shaved off the sides. (He is an NBA basketball player for the Oklahoma City Thunder.) I started talking to him then yelling at him about the lockout.
Switch over to more realistic yet confusing dreams because they are realistic. I dreamed that I woke up looked at my alarm and decided not to go to class, but rather go to the gas station. I know this was a dream because I woke up before my alarm and was confused why I woke up before. Once realizing it was all a dream, I fell back asleep and decided not to go to class.

There you have it! This medley of dreams from one night kind of highlights how different my dreams can get!
Hope you enjoyed!

No comments: