Tuesday, November 22, 2011

Future?

So this dream is seemingly normal until it isn't...

Earlier in the day I was asking Kole if we were going to party to celebrate the Thanksgiving holiday. He said we were going to go to Mitchell's house and have a good good time!

Well my dream started as we are on our way to the party. Mitchell brought a girl and we stopped at her house on the way to Mitchell's. So it was Kole, Mitchell, the girl, and my uncle Evodio at this girl's house. Mitchell and this girl were all over each other, so Kole and I left to go to the other room. We decided we were not getting drunk enough to sit around and watch Mitchell get lucky. We said our goodbyes to the lovers and we got into Kole's car. Now here is where my dream went a little bonkers. Kole's car was a house. I am serious. It kind of looked like a dollhouse enlarged. Kole by this point was drunk and he needed me to drive the house. In my dream, this was no big deal! We were about to head out when Evodio, Mitchell, and the girl walk in. So we just resumed the party in Kole's house car!

Eventually, I went home in a different mode of transportation and continued what I planned to prepare for Thanksgiving!

I wanted this blog to strictly be a dream journal, however, I think I might post random snippets or thoughts from my head. These thoughts usually stem from day dreams, so I guess it stays true to the dream blog!

No comments: