Tuesday, November 15, 2011

Description of the Author

Well my name is Nina and I have some crazy dreams. I love to tell my friends about them and they always laugh or ask "are you sure you're not on drugs?" Sometimes my dreams are unrealistically realistic and sometimes they are completely toys in the attic and sometimes they are just badass. If you see me ever say Suenos Locos, it means crazy dreams and that is the common theme among them. I started this online dream journal as a way to immortalize my mind's creativity weirdness and loca. These dreams make up who I am because if they didn't I wouldn't dream it! You can interpret them if you want or you can just read about someone's crazy mind!
Enjoy!

Disclaimer: I love exclamation marks! Do not be disturbed, I am really excited all the time!

No comments: