Saturday, September 8, 2012

Dream Quotes

“I find out a lot about myself by sleeping. Dreams, they are who I am when I’m too tired to be me.” 

“You know that place between sleeping and awake, that place where you can still remember dreaming? That's where I'll always think of you.”


“I think we dream so we don’t have to be apart for so long. If we’re in each other’s dreams, we can be together all the time.”



“All that we see or seem is but a dream within a dream.” 



“Those who dream by day are cognizant of many things which escape those who dream only by night.” 


“You may say I'm a dreamer, but I'm not the only one. I hope someday you'll join us. And the world will live as one.” 


“It does not do to dwell on dreams and forget to live.” 


“You know you're in love when you can't fall asleep because reality is finally better than your dreams.” 


“Hold fast to dreams,
For if dreams die
Life is a broken-winged bird,
That cannot fly.” 


“He felt that his whole life was some kind of dream and he sometimes wondered whose it was and whether they were enjoying it.” 


“I have dreamt in my life, dreams that have stayed with me ever after, and changed my ideas; they have gone through and through me, like wine through water, and altered the color of my mind. And this is one: I'm going to tell it - but take care not to smile at any part of it.” 


“Did you hear about the rose that grew from a crack in the concrete? Proving nature's laws wrong, it learned to walk without having feet. Funny, it seems to by keeping it's dreams; it learned to breathe fresh air. Long live the rose that grew from concrete when no one else even cared.” 


“In dreams, we enter a world that's entirely our own.”


“You may tire of reality but you never tire of dreams.”


“Sometimes the dreams that come true are the dreams you never even knew you had.” 


“It’s strange how dreams get under your skin and give your heart a test for what’s real and what’s imaginary.” 


“Dreams are the touchstones of our characters.” 


“Dreams, if they're any good, are always a little bit crazy. ” 


“Dreams are illustrations...from the book your soul is writing about you.”


“What if you slept? And what if, in your sleep, you went to heaven and there plucked a strange and beautiful flower? And what if,when you awoke,you had the flower in your hand? Ah, what then?” 


“The best reason for having dreams is that in dreams no reasons are necessary.” 


“Dreaming permits each and every one of us to be quietly and safely insane every night of our lives.” 


“Five minutes are enough to dream a whole life, that is how relative time is.” 


“I wish you to know that you have been the last dream of my soul.”


“The sky is full of dreams, but you don't know how to fly.”


1 comment:

The Fantasy World said...

Only in Dreams


captcha was ironically,

16, YourWed