Saturday, September 8, 2012

Bears and Fears!

I was visiting my aunt and uncle's farm because they were redoing their house and adjacent cabin. They needed my help because they didn't like their contractor and they couldn't communicate with him. I assured them that their contractor, Victor, was most likely a nice guy and someone just needed to give him a chance. I set out to find Victor and of course he was working on an unapproved project near the creek on the farm. I simple went up to him and just started talking to him normally and he was really wary of me. Come to find out, he was French and the reason he couldn't communicate is because he didn't want my aunt and uncle to know he was French. I told him that it doesn't matter if he's French, but he probably should stick to their ideas and if he had any additional ideas then he should bring it up with them first. After my honesty, Victor took a real shine to me! We hung out for the rest of the day, but around dusk I had to go home. I waved goodbye to everyone from the end of the driveway, turn around to leave, when a bear attacked me!  The bear left a huge gaping gash in the back, but instead of fighting back I just play dead and the bear leaves me alone, but he doesn't actually leave. The bear stands over me and just kind of chills. The last thing I see before I black out is Victor running towards the bear with some type of deadly weapon. When I regained consciousness in my dream I was emotionally scarred by the scar that the bear left on my back. I couldn't stop looking of the physical reminder of my bear attack.

That's when I wake up!

The next two dreams are fearful for their own reasons.

The first one, I was in the RV with my parents and Sam drinking and having a good time. Well someone tells us that we have to move, so dad starts driving wasted! He was doing just fine until a really good dance song comes on the radio and we all just start going crazy dancing. This lead to dad swerving between every lane on the road in a giant RV. Naturally, the cops pulled us over for potential drunk driving, but we can't stop immediately because there no shoulder or parking lot big enough for the RV. By the time dad was able to pull over the cop just didn't care anymore and let us off with a warning! We were so scared because we all thought we were going to jail!

The next dream was solely based on my own fears yesterday. For some reason I was really jumpy all day yesterday at my apartment. I even thought at some point that Kate came into my apartment while I was showering and just said hey girl. Ok so now onto my actual dream. The whole dream had an air of sketchiness to it and it was incredibly unnerving! It was really late at my apartment and Kate was coming home from the bars and starts yelling up to me at my apartment. I just laugh and go out to greet her and that's when I notice my alarm not working properly, but I don't pay much attention to it. As I was talking to Kate I noticed a my neighbor just chilling outside his apartment too just watching us. He went back into his apartment not long after Kate and I started talking. Kate said goodbye and turned around to leave when my downstairs neighbor started to have a seizure! Kate didn't really know what to do and I just said, "not again..." I had her call 911 while I locked my apartment and turned on the alarm. When I get downstairs Kate was helping the man back into his apartment and handing his son over to his wife. I was glad everything was ok, and that's when I woke up!

No comments: