Sunday, June 24, 2012

Mentoring and Police

The other night in my dream I was helping two lovely elderly women in a kitchen when one stops in her tracks and says, "shoot, I left my daughter's lunch in my car and I need to give it to her before school!" I offered to take it by her house and then drive her daughter to school, because I felt like it! She gives me the girl's lunch which was a bucket of KFC chicken, and on my way I decided McDonald's would be better! So I pick up McDonald's and head over to her house. When I arrive I am shocked by it's appearance! It is completely trashed from neglect and misuse! The little girl opens the door and tells me to come in and wait while she finishes up getting ready. So I follow her into her room, where she begins to tell me she loves her foster mom, but hates this place. As soon as I walk into her room I see why. There are three mattresses on their floor and clothes strewn everywhere! Worst of all, there are cockroaches stuck in a honey sticky mess all over the floor! She said that one of her foster sisters has started collecting cockroaches, there were at least fifty cockroaches between the bedroom and the bathroom! I thought I was going to barf, but the little girl was watching me waiting for my horrid reaction because that was all she was used to. So I did something she didn't expect I pulled out the food and sat on her bed and just continued to talk to her. She loved it, still didn't trust me but loved it. We had to get going to school so I asked her where it was. She told me she goes to Casady, which explained why such a nice foster mom would let her children live in such a dive. She was sending them to the best school possible for a great education. At that moment, I told her I would be her mentor from now on, and because she goes to my alma mater that I would help her in any way I can! We get in the car and head towards school. I walk the grounds with her and we just keep talking and that's when I woke up!

The next dream my roommates in Spain and I did something really bad and we are at our apartment waiting for the police to come get us. In the spur of the moment, I decide to take the blame for everything! My sentence is a lifetime in prison so my roommates follow me in the cab for my final goodbyes and wishes. The prison looked like a crazy night club with a McDonalds (woah two dreams with McDonald's, I'm a little concerned...) in the bottom and the prison up top. I ordered the McDonald's because it was my last meal before a lifetime of prison food. I couldn't really taste it because I was so nervous. Well my friends sent me off, and up I went to prison. The prison was like a lounge constantly cast in purple light with a view of the night club so you constantly desired to be with real people. It was pretty awful and my last thought before I woke up was, "I should have gotten more McDonald's"

hahaha more about Spain to come!

1 comment:

theocentric1989 said...

I see both your desire to love and help people and your willingness to take responsibility for suff you didn´t really cause. that´s awesome!