Tuesday, June 19, 2012

Car Chases and Moving!

So two nights ago I had a dream in Spanish, well I was the only one speaking spanish but it was cool nevertheless!

I had to follow a car otherwise something was going to go very wrong, but I also get that feeling that it was also a game. We are in these old timey cars that are absolutely gorgeous! My car is red kind of like Cruella De Ville's and it was fast! But not as fast as the other car! It was jet black and kind of like one of those buggy looking things! Well the black car lost us, so we ended up at a Six Flags and spent the rest of the day running around the amusement park!

NEXT DREAM!

Kevin and Kyle needed help moving, but they wanted me to do most of the unpacking. They had been talking this place up for weeks, so when I finally get there I was surprised to see that it was two RV trailers connected to each other! It was for lack of a better word a dump! But Kevin kept talking about how awesome it was and gave me a tour which took all of 30 seconds and then asked if I would go to the store with him to buy a few things for the house. I said sure sounds good! Kyle, Kev, and I went to the mall where we met Brandon and Kate. Eventually, it just seemed like we were running around doing a whole lot a giggling and not much shopping! It was still really fun!

1 comment:

The Fantasy World said...

imagine our apartment as two RV trailers, and you might like our real place!


only can go up from there

unless you're homeless

ouch.


made me laugh and almost breathe hummus out of my nose