Thursday, May 24, 2012

Thunder Up!

Last night's dream was pretty awesome and I think it was caused by reading this heinous article written by a grumpy old sportwriter... here's the link:

Absolute Piece of Garbage

Anywho, I read this article before bed last night and my dream took a completely different spin on it.

I was at the Thunder game with a bunch of friends and we started stomping on the lakers. We were fourty points ahead at half time and everyone left! I am not a fan of leaving before the game is over so I took this time to go under the stadium to the bar grab a drink and then snag some floor seats! Well I somehow became distracted by something in the tunnel and I wondered off. I found myself in the THUNDER LOCKER ROOM! AHHHHHHHHH!!! (heavenly bells playing in the background). So instead of watching the game, I decided to patiently wait in the locker room so I could snag me a Thunder player. Well I wasn't the only to find the locker room. Twenty of my classmates walk in and start this huge dance party. Well needless to say the dance party continued even after the players returned after the stompdown. They joined in on the dance and I definitely was showing off my stuff for them. Apparently, in my dream world the Thunder are so good that they play back to back games. So the players had to leave and I headed out to the family cafeteria. It's supposed to be for all the players' families, but what the hell they had some good looking food!

And that's when I woke up!

THUNDER UP BABY!!!

p.s. I am traveling to Granada, Spain this sunday and will not return for a while! All updates on this blog will most likely be about Spain from henceforth! And yes it does pertain to the "dream" theme of this blog. Study Abroad is one of my dreams so get used to it!

No comments: