Monday, May 14, 2012

Dumbledore

Dumbledore lied! He said "“Of course it is happening inside your head, Harry, but why on earth should that mean that it is not real?” "


Dreams aren't real and they are always in your head! Urgh! 


This dream I was student teaching in an old teachers classroom and suddenly there are dementors every where! I suddenly tell all the students to think happy thoughts and the dementors will go away. One student said he felt he couldn't be happy anymore. However, I kept naming happy thoughts that they could think of. For some reason they all thought of puppies and the dementors soon disappeared. The teacher asked if I would stay and teach them some magic just in case this happened again. So I wanted to start with something easy like moving an object from one place to another. The students were thrilled but they didn't pay much attention to me because the teacher started handing out an old quiz. Apparently some of them didn't do so hot. Well I tried to demonstrate a simple move, but my magic wasn't working either. I had to find the place where I could use magic before I could show them. I found it and it required me to bend my finger in a weird way. I started moving the teacher's paper weights and suddenly I was moving everything I wanted. I showed the students how to channel their inner magic and move objects. Before I knew it the whole room of objects was floating in random places and I was thrilled! 


THAT ALL IS NOT REAL! GAH IT WAS INSIDE MY HEAD AND COMPLETELY UNREAL!!!!!!

1 comment:

The Fantasy World said...

but it was real, your imaginary world was reality for a brief moment.