Thursday, May 31, 2012

Fotos de el mejor ciudad en el Mundo!


Captions to follow every pic, sometimes I just think they're good pics and have no idea where I took them!


One of the land markers I use to find my way to the apartment. It's a fountain statue of Cristobal Colon asking Queen Isabella if he can explore the world!


That's our apartment the building next to the flags, second story with the balcony!


I'm so great at pictures, I can take pics of buildings and make them look awesome! (sarcasm)


The river that runs through Granada! 


Couldn't help but take a picture, she was just falling asleep in the weirdest position and she's super cute!



There is just something about alleys!


The street art here is amazing! Actually artistic!


Pink Floyd ish?


Artsy Fartsy pic of the street you take to get to our apartment!


Yep that's the goofball you know and love, posing along some wall!


Almost every balcony has these flowers


The entire view of Granada! Damn, I'm lucky!