Tuesday, May 29, 2012

First days in Granada!

First off getting to Granada is absolutely grueling! Dallas to Madrid is 9 hours, and Granada the town only has one airport with three gates, so there are very few flights into town! After a nine hour flight we had a six hour layover in Madrid. We had no idea what to do with ourselves, so naturally we fell asleep. The flight into Granada was about half stud abroaders and half locals. It was a nice short flight and before we knew it, we entered the city in awe! I personally have never seen anything like this and I fell in love.

Love at first sight? Yes, I fell in love! Our apartment here in Granada is nicer than my apartment in Norman. In a city with so little space we have an incredibly nice place. I love my roomies because they are all chill and we just love getting to know a new place.

We just finished lunch and now onto siesta!

~Ciao

No comments: