Wednesday, November 14, 2012

La tee doo!

I don't have anything to say in particular, but I also have nothing to do. My life in a nutshell currently:

1. I have been extremely delinquent towards my diet and kind of wish someone would just slap me and tell me to get my act together!

2. As Kate points out almost everyday, I am a hot mess. My life in general is just hot mess like. I don't do my homework until I absolutely have to. I never read for my classes and I still get A's on my written responses to the readings. Love life.... well I'm not getting into that. My dreams are still crazy, which is the main reason I haven't posted in a while. Let's just say one of my most recent dreams involved me snorting cocaine. I cannot seem to keep my car out of the shop. I'm either all guns blazing or hibernating grizzly bear. I have times were shaking my booty could cure cancer and I have times that sleeping rules my life. I have this new strong belief in horoscopes and I think they apply to my daily life. I just feel like half of my brain left my head and was replaced with bubbles. Yes, bubbles! Where is the part of my head that keeps me concreted to this Earth? If you find it, most of you know where to find me!

3. I also have had this kind of morbid thought running around in my head for quite a while now.  Why do we wait to say the things we love most about a person until they die and we have to speak at the funeral? I don't know! Ever since this thought I try to love everything about a person. Not that I didn't try to do this already, but I feel an extra need to demonstrate that I love them. I just want all my friends and family to know:
             You're not dying anytime soon because I say so!
              I will not withhold my favorite parts about each of you because you deserve to know each and every day of your life!
              To be even more cheesy, you are BEAUTIFUL in every single way!
               (sorry guys I couldn't help it!)

I have been feeling pretty nostalgic lately and in a general mood of giddiness!

Stay silly!


Current song that puts a smile on my face:
She don't know she's beautiful by Sammy Kershaw

No comments: