Monday, October 1, 2012

Grey's Assassin

All of the characters of Grey's Anatomy were students at my old high school and so was I. Callie and I were walking to class in the language arts building when some assassins came up from behind us and wrapped us up in burlap sacks. They started dragging us to some woods and we had to figure out how to escape. While they were dragging us, I said aloud,

"I CAN"T BELIEVE THIS IS HAPPENING AGAIN!!!!!!"

 Luckily, Arizona found us and snatched us away and started running back towards the senior building. We warned everyone of the crazy assassins that were out to get us. All of the grey's anatomy characters retreated back to a house to prepare for the oncoming assault.

We didn't have enough guns for everyone so I started arming people with knives and things to bludgeon people with. My parents were in the garage for the primary assault and my dad had some guns and I told him to suit me up. We didn't have much time so we started running back towards his gun safe.

There were already 3 people waiting for us in my parents closet (where the gun safe is) One of the assassins took out my dad pretty quickly and I was left alone with these three professional assassins. Somehow, I was also trained like Black Widow from the Avengers. I quickly knocked the assassins to their backs. Then I proceeded to beat them to a pulp and before they could get up I stabbed them all in the middle of their chests effectively puncturing their lungs. I start hyperventilating because I just killed three people.

I run out to join the rest of my people and we all get captured. We are in handcuffs heading to their headquarters which lies on the inside of a moat of molten lava. I am examining my surroundings when I wake up.

No comments: